Return and Exchange Policy
NO refunds or exhanges on sales items, sorry.
All other returns:
You may return your merchandise for credit to your credit card or you may exchange for another item within 30 days of receipt. Please be certain to include a copy of your invoice (you can download a copy of your invoice from your order history after logging onto ”my account”) and then clearly state the reason for your return. Repack the item(s) in the box your order was shipped in, or something comparable, and return the package to:
RECESS Ride Shop
1158 Highway 105
Boone, NC 28607
We DO NOT accept C.O.D.'s on return items. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. For your protection, we suggest you return your merchandise via UPS or insured Parcel Post. Original shipping charges will not be refunded unless the item is defective or if we shipped you the wrong item. Otherwise, all returns must be returned pre-paid.
If you have any questions
call us at:
or email us at:
IMPORTANT: All returned products must be resell-able. Please review the following conditions. All items must be unused and include the original packaging.
- Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached - no pet hair, no human hair, no smoke smell.
- If you plan to return your clothing please keep it clean.
- Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shoes must not be worn and must include the original undamaged packaging. RECESS recommends you try your new shoes on inside on the carpet - this will help keep your new shoes clean and returnable.
- If you plan to return your shoes do not wear them after trying them on.
- Shoeboxes must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them - use the box the shoes were shipped in to return shoes.
- Once shoes have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged.
Skate/Snow Boards and Hardware
Some common sense rules -
- Skateboards must be un-skated and resell-able.
- Once a deck and/or wheels have been used they are non-returnable. Same applies to completes that have been put together.
- Snowboards must be unused, untuned and resell-able.
- Snowboard bindings must have all parts and must include original undamaged packaging.
- No deck is completely guaranteed.
- Once a deck has been assembled, it or its parts cannot be returned or exchanged.
- RECESS does not replace broken decks or decks with pressure cracks.
- All deck returns are dealt with the manufacturer and are subject to their discretion.
- Videos must be unopened and in original packaging
Sunglasses and Goggles
- Must have no scratches and be in new unworn condition.
RECESS Ride Shop does not guarantee the exchange or credit for a defective item. If you believe your product is defective please send it back along with a copy of the invoice explaining the defect. RECESS Ride Shop will reimburse shipping charges only on items declared defective (up to $9.00).